11/30/05

Break is soon

Just finished watching Mean Girls with Kimberly and Caitlin. You have to love it...so many quotable lines, as any of my friends will tell you. And its always fun to watch it with people who have never seen it before. It's probably my most watched DVD...hmmm...not sure what to think about that...{I Heart Gretchen}...and how come nobody ever thought of dressing up as the plastics for Halloween? Don't let me forget about that for next year. Officially done with the Juilliard application...submitted and everything (and don't with the transcript request too!!) I just need to send off the CD and check tomorrow, and then finish up the NEC and Mannes apps. I hope that Robert still has a copy of my etude...however god awful it is. Listening to a few clips of my tape for Juilliard I realized that its not horrendous...but really not as well as I wanted to play...{must move on} Recitals are piling up out of control...Upcoming: last minute sub for Sarah Stern...Madame Butterfly for Cody...Mozart duo with Marisol...Messagesquisse with Lauren (for Musica Nova)...and linguistics project is happening NEXT WEEK! Shit!! Me and Anton are going to work on it tomorrow...and we have to do the whole thing this weekend! Agh! Almost break...almost break... {I heart Break} {I want to heart break right now}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to sources, Cody will no longer be needing your services for his recital. However, he has never informed me of this - my sources are not Cody. I'm waiting to see how long till he does let us know.

Anonymous said...

I tried that "Truth Laid Bear" site and I don't think it really accurately reflects anything except the most popular blogs. It seems to determine popularity solely based on the number of links to a site from other generic blogging softwares. You don't get any credit for the fact that I have a link to your site on mine because I don't use a generic blogging software. I actually dropped in rank a few days ago about 4 categories! How's that even possible? Weird.

OhMyTrill said...

I did too Paul...I used to be a Crawly Amphibian, but dropped to almost the lowest rank, even though I still have the same number of links that I did before...hmmm...whatever it is, its still kind of fun...and my word verification is cronmans...what should I make out of that?

Anonymous said...

I think I know what a crontab is, but I don't have any idea what cronmans are...

Libertyville Assisted Living said...

i want to know some other details about this article. Thanks