12/1/05

"The Fedex People Know My Name"

All December 1st applications are done...this translates to: Juilliard, NEC, and Mannes (and I finished Eastman a month ago) so that leaves two more to go by January...things went pretty smoothly...there was almost a disaster when I realized that I would need to charge $200 and I only had $190 left on my credit card. My parents came to the rescue and let me use their card. Although they weren't very happy about it. Also, if you were to read both my Juilliard and Mannes applications, you would notice that the essays are EXACTLY the same except for the use of the correct school in the corresponding places...but hey, they both have the same teacher and are both in NYC, so there wasn't really anything different to say. And when I went to Fedex today the lady was like, "Hey Stranger! Haven't seen you in a while!" I guess I have been restored to my old title of "frequent fedex customer." I made sure she knew I would be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

pettersson6 said...

I added a link to OhMyTrill on BrakelBlog...thanks for visiting/commenting/linking!
PS - I think I dropped about $800 on PhD apps...I feel your pain! ;-(

Anonymous said...

Gerstein is of Fedex.

Anonymous said...

OH CRAP!!!!!!