11/26/05

I Return

Made it back to Rochester in one piece. Its nice to have some time to just spend by myself...it happens so rarely. Thanksgiving was fun...and I have a lot of cookies and homemade candy to prove that my family knows how to serve dessert. {and there is still tons left at home...including half a mint cake, half a pumpkin pie, a very large number of small raspberry cakes, a box and a half of Frangos, and another box of florentines} [look out for fat people...] But yeah...I really need to get myself together. I am having a small {out of my mind} moment...I still have not recorded my etude for prelim tapes. I need to do it this weekend and it would be nice to do it tomorrow. Hope I can get into ciminelli or howard hanson...and I haven't played it since last saturday [genius]. I really want it to be after December 1st, cause then I can just happily BE DONE with all of the grad school apps. I really want that day to come. Unfortunately, in the mean time I suffer...and I still need to write ALL OF THE ESSAYS...[so stupid] Bought a copy of Memoirs of a Geisha. My friends have been raving about this book for some time, so I will now slowly {did I mention slowly?} move my way through it. I need to get some serious shit done tomorrow... {insert Desperate Housewives withdrawal} {insert growing Madonna obsession} {check for Flickr updates...NEW PICTURES!}

3 comments:

sara ballance said...

yay, you're back!

Anonymous said...

1. Memoirs of a Geisha is amazing and we have to see the movie, okay?!
2. I just did a 3-hr. recording in Ciminelli and am about to keel over. I don't even feel like listening to it right now. Oh, I haven't done any essays either. Grrr. You can come over tonight if you want and we can have a party...

Anonymous said...

Oh my LORD I LOVE MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA! You know its coming out as a movie right? Oh....yeah, Carrie told you above. Anyway....see you tomorrow....I should have come back today...BAD planning on my part. I apologize.