11/16/05

Mad Scramble

The mad scrmable has officially begin in the Grad-Apps race. Rather than my usual putzing this morning at work, I have been doing online applications. This makes me feel as if I am getting something done. However, whenever I get to a section that actualy requires some sort of thought, I just skip over it. So far this morning I have basically finished the applications for Juilliard, Mannes, and NEC. I still need to go back a provide a writing sample for NEC (just a music history paper is fine), an eassy for Juilliard and two eassys for Mannes (yes...two!). I would have been workign on the Rice application also, but their website is too advanced for this compueter to understand and I can't access the information I need to. Northwestern is the only paper application I have to do...not looking forward to that. Now I have to figure out to juggle all of the audition dates with summer program auditions etc...should be interesting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still struggling with starting my applicaitons!!

Anonymous said...

David! You were deleting your Ali post when I was writing you a message! GHS is my old school. They just added a couple new buildings on campus :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad I don't have to do that. Oh wait, I will have to do job applications and interviews soon. Crap. Qakuugh!!

sara ballance said...

you deleted a post? i missed it!
good luck with applications...