11/18/05

BBD

Thank you to Rabsteen for telling me how to create the image list of current movies and music (and you can add books also!). You will notice that I did a revamping of the sidebar...what do you think? I am having serious issues with the Spy On Music feature...the plugin that they provide just isn't working and I can't get any other to work either... It would be cool if I could get this feature to work! Me and Tania are going to record Dvorak and Rochberg today...I really want it to be around 11am tomorrow, because then I am basically free until break. Ugh...and then I hope that it is December 1st, because grad applications will be done! Wish me luck! Oh...and of course today there are two very special celebrations...#1: the senior recital of the one and only Kimberly A. Fitch...she will be performing a program tonight at 7 in Christ Church including works by Shostakovich and Plylar, it should be mesmerizing! #2: BEV BRAUN DAY! I think that this holiday needs no explanation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy Bev Braun Day to you!