11/28/05

Page Turns are the Devil

Perle is over. Things went well. Things went very well for a while, until page turns went sour. I don't really know what happened, but for about two pages, I had a page hovering straight out towards me, so I kind of had lean to the right to see...I am just happy that it didn't turn the wrong way. And, when I turned my final page, I found a completely crumpled mess...I was really scared, because I didn't know what to do. I don't know what happened, but we got to the end and I didn't have to leave out very much. {learned lesson: prepare page turns more than the day of the concert...and do it well} [you are stupid] People seemed very impressed...I'm just going to take whatever compliments we can get. ModFab reviews Brokeback Mountain...really want to see this one!! {pictures to come soon}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you did great on the Perle and didn't really notice your page turn problems that much!