11/4/05

Ipod...Inventory

This entry could also be called: Things you don't really care about, but you will most likely read about them anyway...Come to think of it, most of my entries could be called that. But I'm bored and my ipod is plugged in, so here are some random facts that you most likely didn't know: 1800 Songs...6.5 Days of Music...10.03 Gigs Currently Listening to: Entry of the Builders from the Trojans by Berlioz Most Listened To: Quando me'n vo (Musetta's Waltz) Least Listened To: Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis Minimalist Music: 27.5 hours (16.6% or ipod) Search for CCE reveals 1.4 hours of Music including a movement from Mahler 8 And that's probably all you need to know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you find out the metadata on the ipod?

OhMyTrill said...

Well...all of the information that I just provided comes up when I plug my ipod into itunes...translation: The way you are supposed to use an ipod. And as a sidenote, my word verification just now was xgjew...should I treat that as something anti-semitic?

sara ballance said...

don't you like vaughan williams?