11/25/05

I Give Thanks...

...for Bree Van De Kamp. Thats right...always perfect, always plotting, always fabulous. For those of you who don't know, Bree Van De Kamp is one of the leading ladies of Desperate Housewives, a show that is soon to become an obsession for me. The funny thing is: it's not even that good. I mean, compared to a zenith such as Six Feet Under or Twin Peaks (of which DH is a very blatant rip-off...come on, "who killed Laura Palmer?" vs. "why did Mary Alice Young kill herself?") DH just falls short, HOWEVER: its really the housewives that won me over...the shy and quirky Susan, always trying to win over Mike, the over-worked Lynette who can't seem to manage four kids, the spoiled Gabrielle always hiding her affair, and of course, the above mentioned Bree: always cooking up a storm and taking care of the perfect lawn...but anyway...I need to find out what happens next...and after eight episodes, I think its pretty safe to say that I'm hooked. {must watch} But seriously, turkey was good. I have pictures, but I don't really want to deal with the s l o w c o n n e c t i o n. So yeah...you probably didn't really want to see the pictures anyway. but more important things first...I need to put Desperate Housewives at the front of my netflix queue.

No comments: