11/23/05

Post # 100

So this is my 100th post on blogger...I wish it could be a little bit more interesting. I have kind of been running through the songs on the new Madonna album in my head today (mostly Hung Up) so I think I might go out on a limb and say that {I Like It}...I think I may need to further research Madonna, because I have lived in a vacuum and know none of her music (which, on this first listening, seems very fun)...who ever would have thought that I would be listening to Madonna? {gasp} Spent the day with Ellie and Andy...saw Ellie's apartment, which is very nice, I wish my apartment looked like that (of course she also has the advantage of living in DOWNTOWN CHICAGO...hmmm) {jealous}...came back to Wilmette and played Star Wars Trivial Pursuit [nerd] which I won at for a change...I killed everybody too...and then took in a few episodes of Sex and the City...I think I need to explore that show from the beginning...I'll put it in the list after Desperate Housewives and Will and Grace... I think I am also playing with punctuation too much [stop it] but I think that its kind of fun, so I will keep doing it [idiot] And dial-up is horrible and slow [shut up]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Post no. #100 Day!

rabsteen said...

YAY good for you! if you're delving deeper into the world of madonna, i suggest ray of light.