- Good Night and Good Luck is a really amazing movie. Talk about just getting everything right. David Strathairn was outrageously good. Such a natural non-showy performance, which was at the same time a knockout showstopper. CRAZY. Personally my favorite performance of 2005 (sorry Heath + PSH). Can George Clooney please just keep doing more and more projects? Please? [sidenote: wasn't it hilarious seeing Ray Wise (aka Leland Palmer) in a semi-normal role?]
- Its is extremely nice outside. I took a very nice walk (w/ iPod)...it was just starting to rain when I got back.
- Everytime We Touch has become #2 on my iPod. Crazy.
- I heart CCE and Haydn Quartets.
- Sex and the City is back. And I need to watch it. And I have watched some of it. Season 3 is basically done. Season 4 starts soon. Brian has canceled his netflix queue so we can get SATC faster. So obsessed.
- This Tuesday marks the release of P!ink's new album. Stupid Girls quickly ascended to the top of my iPod list (where it still remains) and I expect the album to be stupendous.
- Grad school letters should be done soon. That means I have to decide. OMG.