- Learn to like the Sopranos (I have seen about 5 episodes and didn't understand it...but maybe I was just being stupid?)
- Finish the 4th season of Six Feet Under so I can move on to the 5th when it is released...I can hardly wait for the end, since it has been hailed as one of the greatest endings ever to a TV show.
- See Hustle and Flow, Good Night and Good Luck, and Walk the Line so I can accurately complete my 2005 movie list (although it is VERY overdue)
- Start obsessing about my soon to be favorite movies of 2006: For Your Consideration, Manderlay, A Prairie Home Companion, and of course INLAND EMPIRE (I am drooling thinking about that one...omg)
- Music stuff like my recital and Ricardo's recital.
- Watch the complete Sex and the City and X-Files.
- Did I mention Inland Empire?!?!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
7 months ago