3/10/06

Things that need to be done

  1. Learn to like the Sopranos (I have seen about 5 episodes and didn't understand it...but maybe I was just being stupid?)
  2. Finish the 4th season of Six Feet Under so I can move on to the 5th when it is released...I can hardly wait for the end, since it has been hailed as one of the greatest endings ever to a TV show.
  3. See Hustle and Flow, Good Night and Good Luck, and Walk the Line so I can accurately complete my 2005 movie list (although it is VERY overdue)
  4. Start obsessing about my soon to be favorite movies of 2006: For Your Consideration, Manderlay, A Prairie Home Companion, and of course INLAND EMPIRE (I am drooling thinking about that one...omg)
  5. Music stuff like my recital and Ricardo's recital.
  6. Watch the complete Sex and the City and X-Files.
  7. Did I mention Inland Empire?!?!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

No comments: