3/20/06

Torture

Kimberly and I just spent over 3 hours on the listening for our midterm tomorrow and I can honestly say that every time a song plays, I don't have the faintest idea who is singing or what it is. I don't know the difference between Field Hollars and Prison Songs, or the difference between Malinke Jewliw or Gewel, or where in the world Anlo-Afiadenyigba is. And when every persons name has either John or Thompson or Johnson in it, it gets hard to remember who is who. To be honest, I think my run of good grades finally ends here. I still have hours of studying left to do and I can hardly keep my eyes open. After 8:30pm tomorrow, I will be one of the happiest people in the world. For real. After that I only need to worry about playing my recital and Ricardo's recital. And all should be smooth sailing. But before than, a minor miracle needs to happen to get me through tomorrow (Music For All, Film Class, History Test, History Test, Trio Rehearsal, Flores del Viento Rehearsal...all with one 40 minute break). OMG.

No comments: