3/27/06

Desperate

Can we all agree that Desperate Housewives is dead? I ate up the first season (in about a week...watching 8 episodes a day helps) but the second is flopping around trying to be what the first was. Plot lines are messy and disappear and never develop. Everyone is kind of annoying. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. And if it wasn't enough, they are going back to stolen baby stories (hello...that is so first season). At least Felicity Huffman is in it (although she gets barely any screen time these days). Shes needs to either get a TV show of her own, or star in another movie (perhaps one where she isn't playing a man...or woman...or whatever). {sigh} I wish the show was still good...(many believe it never was)...but now I'm just stuck in it. I have to keep watching to find out what happens, and nothing ever does. I say it dies VERY SOON. The writers don't know what to do with it anymore.

No comments: