1/8/06

Surprise!!

I opened my blog today to find that Rabsteen had switched the template!! This is very exciting indeed...I futzed a bit with the order of stuff in the sidebar, but I am really the opposite of genius awhen it comes to this stuff. Maybe he will teach me someday. I never would have picked the flower thing...but its really fun, and I'll keep it! Maybe some day when I have (and can use) photoshop I will be able to design my own OhMyTrill image and figure out how to put it at the top!!! I leave for Houston tomorrow...my flight is at 6am, which means I have to check in by 4:30, which means I have to leave the house by 4, which means I have to wake up at 3:30am...omg. Andrew said he would pick me up, even though it is sooo early...what a nice guy! I called him today, and he was actually here in Chicago...how funny. Don't really know what I'm going to do with myself for two days in Houston, maybe Andrew will have some suggestions...I know tomorrow that I need to practice! Dvorak Competition in nine days...yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps someday after my recital, I could give you a brief Photoshop introduction!

The template looks great, by the way...css has never been a great strength of mine so I can appreciate the work that goes into template-making. Especially when you have to code for at least two (very) different browsers!

For a second there, I thought that the "ohmytrill" that lies overtop the flower was my word verification!!!