1/25/06

Busy

I need to go over to school and practice...but first I will waste time on a blog entry. And I don't really have anything to say...first rehearsal of Lick went very well I though, I'm not used to playing with the people in the group, but it works really well...its also very difficult to not really be able to hear anything that I'm playing...and my fingertips are pretty beat already from the Bartok pizz...but that always happens. Dinner with Dave was an entertaining affair...went to Golden Dynasty, which is a very good Chinese restaurant! Enjoyed chatting about his friendship with some surprising people and how they turned down a chance to play at a rock concert thing for over 90,000 people and instead play with an amateur Chinese chorus...whatever... Laura said that I can't stay with her in NYC...so if anybody is willing to host me March 6-9 please let me know!!! And check out photos from the past few days now on Flickr. PS(ophia)> My favorite is Hung Up (boring I know)...but I also have a special place in my heart for Future Lovers...and I Love New York...and Jump...and I should stop there.

2 comments:

philosophia said...

Um, what makes you think I read your blog twice a day?! I love "Hung Up" too, especially the part where you think it's going to end, and then Madonna comes back in all her techno glory. I also like "Push"; you can really insert any words you'd like in there. One of my favs is: "You mash me, like an Idaho potato." The sky's the limit. One of Mike M's favs is: "You sex me, and I want to procreate." :)

OhMyTrill said...

OMT