1/7/06

Produce

Just saw the producers with Heather...I have to say it was fun. It was so nice to see two actors who are actually able to sing and dance...Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane are such an amazing comic pair, I wish I could have seen this show on Broadway...I however do not live in NYC and don't really have much money, so the movie is the best I can do right now. The music is a bit on the unoriginal side, but who cares...its fun. Almost every song comes very close to breaking into a song from another show, but I guess that's kind of what makes it fun. So many cute and over the top characters...wish Uma could sing a little better though...but her costumes were amazing! Dvorak competition is in a little over a week. I am not ready at all for this at all and have basically resigned myself to having no chance at winning, not that there was ever much of one. But I was thinking that I'm not sure if I would really want to do something like that...I soloed with my High School orchestra once, and it really wasn't the highlight of my life...I don't think that doing Dvorak Concerto is really 'my thing,' but whatever...I'll try to play my best and what happens happens, but if I did manage to win somehow, I would be so freakin nervous. I need a haircut really badly. [insert family drama here] Oh! And Rabsteen is now my bitch since he soooooooo generously volunteered to help make a new template for me. Now all I have to do is do some template research and we he can start work on the template!! Yay!!! Any suggestions for what YOU want to see on ohmytrill?

1 comment:

rabsteen said...

its like i went straight from suggestions to new template

;)