1/23/06

Soon to be Desperate

Brian and I are slowly getting to the point where we are going to have to wait an entire week between each episode of Desperate Housewives. This is not good news. I am far too accustomed to watching an entire season of a TV series in the span of 1-2 weeks...and now thanks to iTunes I can purchase episodes of shows that are not even on DVD yet...needless to say, I am not looking forward to waiting an eternity between episodes...I will just have to suffer... And I am starting to have mixed feelings about Bree...she was once hilarious, but her recent actions have started to bug me...we'll see where that goes... Matthew's with selected individuals who shall remain nameless was an interesting affair...and we'll leave it like that to protect the innocent.

No comments: