4/26/06

Most Disturbing News Yet

I recently tried to add some more interests to my facebook profile and received a message saying that my profile was too long as it is and they shortened the sections as needed. I quickly closed the browser window without saving changes. This is very disturbing news indeed...limited space in profiles??!?!? What will they think of next? I need to do some serious thinking about what will happen to my comfortably long profile. I will never be able to make a change to it without facebook deleting have of my interests and quotes. So in the meantime: make sure you look at it while its still glorious, because it will probably not be in its current state much longer. Gone will be the days of over 500 clicks on the scroll bar to get to the bottom of the page. {a tear}
Tags:

No comments: