12/25/05

The Eve

Christmas Eve was good...we did presents tonight, since tomorrow is the First Day of Hanukkah/Christmas bash...should be interesting. Got a nice sweater zip up thing (and my mom actually bought me a small!) and an alarm clock that you can plug an iPod into...so I can wake up to Tehillim (or whatever I want) every morning! We will see how that goes...I may need to go back to the horrendously loud alarm that shakes the building when it goes off...or better yet, maybe I should give it to Kitty!!! I also got another sweater that was too big...I was just going to return it, but my uncle stole it and I just lost a present...sad... Watched Down With Love tonight...which is soooo much fun. I think I may need to consider buying this movie! I guess its terribly cheesy, but how can you resist the epic costumes and the constant choreography...its almost like a musical fashion show...and I love Renee's monologue at he end. more later...sleep now

1 comment:

sara ballance said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Felicitous Feygelhorn!!!