12/27/05

This Just In

For the first time in the history of my existence...I got straight A's on my report card!!!! And we aren't talking any minuses here...I somehow managed to pull off an A in linguistics...mainly thanks to Sara (but we don't need to get into that...). OMG! Just finished season 2 of Will and Grace...on to season three...I must say that the last few episodes were rather uninspired...but Karen was barely in them, so what can I say? And you have to love the Piper Laurie cameo (Catherine from Twin Peaks!!!). Went shopping with my mom...bought a new coat and new dress shoes...very interesting I know... And don't see the Broken Hearts Club...its basically Queer as Folk, but shorter and boring. So there.

1 comment:

sara ballance said...

Wheeeee! yay for good grades ~ we will have to celebrate when we get back (not that we ever seem to need an excuse...)