12/29/05

Comments in general

1. I need to post more often...however, the internet here is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life, making it somewhat difficult to make frequent posts. 2. You should join the new group on facebook called PS. I love that shirt on you. I think you can probably figure out what the group's focus is. 3. I have become obsessed with Will&Grace. I have moved on to season three after watching season 2 in the span of 1 week. 4. There are waaaaaay to many cookies, cakes, candies, and nuts sitting around the house. How am I ever supposed to maintain my figure with all of this horrible food around (not that any of you want me to maintain my current figure...haha...could afford to lose a few) 5. I am also getting sick of Will&Grace at the same time as being obsessed with it. I am taking a detour to teen comedies: Heathers, Bring It On, and Clueless have moved to the top of my netflix queue. Should be fun. 6. In response to the cookies, cakes, candies, and nuts I have been going to the gym more often. 7. Madonna helps. 8. I met Alison for dinner last night in the city (had Thai) and we went to the Hothouse. This is a very cool place for jazz and contemporary music type things. Last night was a guitar duo...not my favorite music, but interesting no doubt. 9. The HotHouse has very fun martinis. 10. My dad makes a good martini. 11. Went to Olive Garden for my grandmother's birthday (since she rejected Thai, and my mom vetoed the nice Italian restaurant because it was too expensive {sidenote: this is the same restaurant that I got violently ill at freshman year after eating lobster ravioli...needless to say I was not unhappy that we didn't go there}). The service wasn't the greatest, but my dad started flipping out and lecturing the waiter etc etc...we ended up getting free martinis. 12. The Rice application and Northwestern application are not doing themselves. 13. I need to do them tomorrow. 14. And practice is becoming very very important (as if it wasn't before)...it needs to happen...a lot. 15. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont come to northwestern PLEASE

HJJ is a manipulative, abusive nutcase and believe me, he will FUCK YOU UP. throw that application in the trash. just don't go there.

OhMyTrill said...

who is this?