12/2/05

Desperate Day

I spent a lot of my day watching Desperate Housewives yesterday. Its such a fun show, but I still cant shake the fact that it really isn't that good...its just sucking me in for some reason. Its so blatantly a copy of Twin Peaks, just more updated and less crazy. I must admit that Bree (at right) is slowly climbing the ladder of my favorite TV character (at the top are Audrey from TP, Agent Cooper from TP, Catherine from TP, Brenda SFU, and Karen from W&G)...and we can't forget the Log Lady, but she seems to need a category all to herself. But I definitely watched an episode during lunch, two at the library (during work) and a 4th during dinner. Next disc should be coming tomorrow or the next day...must consume more DH... {and I just read that Sheryl Lee was originally cast as Mary Alice Young, the woman who kills herself, so there you have it...DH and TP are the same show...} In other news, Sarah Stern's recital is going well...just had a dress rehearsal...winter is actually here...there is snow {I hope that at some point Rochester will experience real snow, and not just this fake dusting stuff...right now we have its best effort so far, but it really is quite pitiful}...I need to really start worrying about the Linguistics project, which we are presenting to the class in less than a week...should be very scary indeed...after that things should basically be over! {Post applications feels nice...even though there are two more and tons of other things to be doing}

2 comments:

sara ballance said...

what does it mean that i am "of violin"? it sounds like i am "with child" or something...

Anonymous said...

It means that you are from the planet "violin".