12/5/05

No Real News

Sarah Stern's Recital was a success...it was very fun and the reception was spectacular!! My mom called me the other day and asked how we were going to have my reception after my recital (since my recital will be at 9pm) and I assured her that we would figure something out...although it will be hard to match Sarah's luxurious spread! I went for a walk today and ran into Paul! Desperate Housewives resumes tomorrow...I will be receiving two discs in the mail tomorrow. And I bought a copy of In Cold Blood...I can't wait to read this book! But I also need to finish Memoirs of a Geisha first...[since when were you so into reading?] {I'm sure it won't last} And add The Producers to my list of must see movies...that makes the list a whopping two, also containing Brokeback Mountain...I'm sure I will love The Producers, I'm such a sucker for musicals...and this one looks especially hilarious...and Uma looks very fun in her role. {After this week things will be very fun...must finish LING project!}

1 comment:

sara ballance said...

when do you leave for winter break?