12/4/05

Sunday Afternoon Library Blogging: New Template Please

I don't want to use this blogger template anymore...anybody have suggestions on what I should do?!?!?!? Anybody want to make one for me? It is very snowy and cold in Rochester...not big snowstorm snow, just enough to be a bit annoying. And it is very cold...I need to start exploring hat possibilities. Looks like the next week will be pretty insane. Everyday until Thursday there will be some sort of meeting to work on the Linguistics project. We have been recording people speaking in their native language as well as saying a sentence in English...but we realized we need them to say more, so we are calling them all back to do more for us. If you are a native speaker of Korean or Japanese, please come to the main hall of ESM tomorrow at 3:30 and we can record you talking. Thank you. I need to start watching movies again. I realized that I haven't been to the Little since the beginning of the school year. I actually bought a membership, and they never sent it (even though they did charge my credit card) and I haven't been going at all, so I never even called them to tell them to send it to me. I really need to take care of that. I only saw The Constant Gardener and Broken Flowers in September...neither of which I was taken with at all. I haven't been quite as involved in movies as I have in recent years...usually I follow the Oscar Race from beginning to end, but I just haven't had the time to do it this year. My list of movies that I have seen that have been released this year is a pitiful 5 or 6...hardly enough to qualify as any kind of film enthusiast. I hope I will be able to catch up on a few big releases over winter break. Tonight is Sarah Stern's senior recital...you should all go...I am filling in for Sunny, since she is off auditioning in England and canceled only a few days ago. Its kind of fun to play with the Matroyshka's since I hardly ever play with Jen and Grace...although now that I am there, I think me a Kitty are spreading OOC!! That could get dangerous. Not going to the Ying's today {oops} Dean Undercofler told me that he read my blog once...he said it was "interesting" I'll stop now.

4 comments:

rabsteen said...

i'm tempted!! but it's exam time. goto blogger-templates.blogspot.com or wait until jan and i'll design one for you!

Anonymous said...

once upon a time HJJ happened upon some of my extremely bitter/desperate blogging (he saw it because another MEAN student posted a printout of a certain entry on his studio door) and then showed it to the entire string faculty and the dean, who then were concerned enough to recommend me to the campus psychological services .. ever since then i've been too scared to have a blog any more, though i could easily start one that doesn't have my first name associated with it. that would solve so many problems ... duh.
-shirley

philosophia said...

I'm sure JU liked your fantabulous blog; he's a really cool guy. :)

Let me know if you need someone to go hat shopping with...

rabsteen said...

of course i'm serious! i'll e-mail you in jan. until then, have a good holiday!