12/21/05

I Almost Died...Except Not

Today I came down with a two hour flu...this illness shared all the same symptoms as a 12-hour flu except for the fact that it was only two hours and it shared none of the same symptoms as the flu...but basically I suddenly got a really horrible headache and had really bad chills for two hours, and then I was fine...and I was going to go to the gym... Spent most of my day driving around g-ma...just like everyday I've been back...I REALLY need to practice...{sigh} Currently, they are replaying all of the playoff games that led to the White Sox World Series Victory...this makes my dad very happy...because of my short illness, I watched with him for a few innings and read some of In Cold Blood, which is really amazing so far and I'm only on page 25...its just so fascinating, and I love the 'here it is' writing style...its also very interesting after seeing Capote since after knowing something about him, the book is kind of different...basically, its good, and it knows that its good... I also watched seven episodes of Will&Grace... Translation: I Heart Karen

3 comments:

sara ballance said...

it kind of sounds like you had a migraine...

Anonymous said...

Is "In Cold Blood" as good as the other book I picked up at Wegmans? :-)

philosophia said...

O
M
G.

You are so funny! I'm glad you're feeling better now. Um, I heart Karen too. But, as Bobby M. and I say, "I heart my A=415 Baroque Recorder". Who am I kidding? I have no such recorder. But, if I had one, I'd heart it.