12/10/05

NEED MORE HOUSEWIVES

Just finished watching the first season of Desperate Housewives...probably one of the most addictive shows I have watched (up there with Queer as Folk and Twin Peaks). I am curious to see what season two brings...they introduced some characters right at the end that will figure into the plot I'm sure...I'll probably have to wait for quite a while though, since I don't want to start partway through the season...oh well... I must say I was pretty happy with how they brought it all together, even though it was kind of apparent for a few episodes before what was going to happen... "Oh Mary Alice...what did you do??" You have to love it... PS> Currently obsessed with the Nutcracker...is that weird? PSS> Alison gave a truly amazing recital last night!!! She proved to everyone that she is equally at home performing cantatas on Baroque oboe, pulling off a jazz tune, and busting out crazy carnival music (aka Wolfgang Rhim)...anyways, she sounded amazing. Is it bad that I like the very high register of the oboe better than the more 'at home" regions of the instrument? (and I'm talking really really really high)

1 comment:

sara ballance said...

excuuse meeeeee? where's the food coouuuuuurt? like, have you heard of iiiit??
(felicitous feygelhorn to you, david!)