2/13/06

Westerns and Pairs

I think that I am finally learning how to watch Western movies. As most of you know, I really disliked the first few that we watched (Hell's Hinges and Stagecoach) and started to warm up a tiny bit with Red River...but {gulp} I actually liked Winchester '73?!?!?!? How could this be? Let's just say that I am currently writing my midterm (which focuses on one scene that you must analyze) and I'm actually enjoying writing it. It surprises me too. But more importantly, I need to finish it this morning so that I can watch the pairs figure skating tonight without feeling guilty. Check out this to see clips of Sarah Hughes winning the gold as well as revisiting the Pairs Scandal from last year. Now I need to go to the library to see a clip from Red River...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up with this brushed, "liquid light" look to all your photos recently? The edges look like you have used this product.