2/5/06

A List

1. Martinis at Lola are fun. 2. NYC is a lot more exciting than The Cha. 3. I have finally bought all of my audition plane tickets. 4. I fly to Boston very early in the morning. 5. Yuck. 6. Tanglewood audition went well, but not amazing. 7. The Ply quartet is hard. 8. My first audition is this Friday here at Eastman. 9. I though m Dvorak was really bad at the TMC audition, but N Fischer said it was good. 10. They asked for Beethoven 4. 11. They also asked for Audition Masterpiece. 12. Johanna (Kimberly's friend) is very fun. 13. Cher's daughter works at a diner on Monroe. 14. I have music ADD. 15. I shocked the TMC audition people with a loud Bartok pizz. 16. Look at the new Flickr pictures (above). 17. Rite of Spring starts on Monday! 18. Dawn has a cute apartment with lots of dogs/people and a cat. 19. I Heart NYC. 20. Capote is a really really good movie...although some people wouldn't like to use terms like amazing or impressive.

3 comments:

philosophia said...

OMG. Does Cher's daughter really work at a diner on Monroe?!?

OhMyTrill said...

Its a long and strange tale that has everything to do with the small town of Avon...let me tell you sometime.

Anonymous said...

Yay for new pictures!!!

Ply is hard...