10/2/05

Strange

In a weird mood for some reason. Left the party much earlier than I normally do, because I was really tired. I didn't want to leave, but I just did for some reason. Sometimes I don't understand myself. Feel kind of bad since it was a double birthday celebration...oops. Went to Bin Huang's recital of all of the Paganini Caprices, which was pretty amazing. She won the Paganini competition and other competitions such as the Tchaikovsky and Queen Elizabeth. So she is really good. After a while they caprices kind of meld into one, but it really is a feat to play all of them at once. She also praised Jesus at the end...that's all I'll say about that. I have recently become completly obessed with Tehillim...I will probably listen to it constantly and then get sick of it in about a week. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i left really early last night too. don't know why, but i'm just not in a party mood these days. see you soon!