8/31/05

School

Yesterday was the first day of school. It was nice because I only had one class to go to. It was "Leadership Issues in Music" taught by Unbdercoughler. It seems like it will be a very very good class, bascially just discussing trends and issues in music today, very informal, very cool. And Alison is in it too! And of course, I was singled out already (by accident) for not participating. Ugh...not a good way to start things out. Kimberly came over last night and we played a game and drank a bit...and she ended up sleeping on the futon...haha. Me and Caitlin went to the Y again this morning...we are doing well so far!!!!! Right now I am working at the reserve desk, very boring, but I get paid!!! Also found out the thre strings for Musica Nova are the members of CCE...me, Heather, Kitty, and Kimberly!!! Should be interesting!

No comments: