8/11/05

Concert Tonight

So...I think I'm going to stick with this new blog...at least for a while. I think that there is more you can do with it, like post pictures, for instance...something I was never able to do in Xanga (although others had an easy time of it)...oh well...and there are nice spaces where I can put links and such at the side...maybe the rest of you will switch to blogger? I think it looks better too...but maybe thats just me. I only hope that these random comments from people asking me if they can see my credit report stop appearing...I don't want to read your blogs ok??? Sorry about the depressing last entry...I just really want to leave. And I will be very soon...so its ok. Most of today has been occupied by preparations for Quartet for the End of Time, which we are performing tonight. I just got back from the dress rehearsal, which went ok...no perfect, not horrible...so hopefully the concert will go well!! We are only playing the last three movements, so there is nothing too scary (like the solo cello movement for instance...) I need only to worry about the few measures at the start of movement seven (Clusters of Rainbows for the Angel that Announces the End of Time) it is very high and slow and awkward and exposed...but I will survive. It sounds better than when I played it last time! After the concert, I will most likely go out to the bar with Aryn and Steven...or maybe just Aryn, I think that Steven will be entertaining his nieces who are here visiting him.

No comments: