8/30/05

Audition Done

Just had my orchestra audition and it actually went pretty well. Varon asked for Dvorak, and heard a page, then the mendelssohn, which I was actually miraculously able to play. it was very spiccato and Varon was like, "Its nice to hear it a little more on the string." go figure...then the sight reading was Mozart 35, which I already knew. I played like 3 measures and he was like thats fine, you can go. I ran into Kimberly today!! yay!! I think that everybody is back now, even though I still haven't seen Sunny. Last night Me Jeffrey, Jeffrey and julienne watched two episodes of six feet under...it was like a little six feet under reunion. paul and mary also delievered a chair to my apartment, it has now replaced my dads that was kind of falling apart. Me and Caitlin went to the Y this morning at 8:30, hope we can keep it up!

No comments: