8/24/05

New Job!!

I stopped by the library the other day and filled out an application and it actually went through. I guess Zach Wilder told Robert to hire me, so now I have a job at the library! yay!! extra money!! So in the future when you go to the library to check out books, I will be the one sitting behind the desk not knowing what I am doing! I'm only working 9 hours a week, but that should give me a bit of extra money (at an amazing $6 an hour...haha). I am just happy to actually have a job. Yesterday a bunch of us went to the Toad. I guess it was like a boys night out...a bunch of them went to play poker, me, Brian, and Arthur went back to our place and drank vodka while watching the South Park movie, which I adore. And Kitty is back!!!!! Yay!!! She came up for a bit, but was very tired, so she went to sleep. It is very exciting to see people that I haven't seen in so long! When are you all coming back?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming back on Saturday! But I confess, I have no idea what classes I'm taking and only a vague sense of what class I'm teaching...

Anonymous said...

Oh and I almost forgot, congradulations on your job!

Anonymous said...

Yay! David has a job!...so you will let me not return things, right? just checking. see you soon!