8/23/05

No Internet

I do not have internet at the apartment. Brian called the people and they will not be out to give us internet for over 2 weeks. Ugh...I guess I will have to survive on the cave and the dorm computer lab (if it ever opens...) Last night me and Brian watched Being John Malkovich and then people came over and we watched I Heart huckabees...both amazing movies! Alison came over for dinner and we did a rice a veggie thing...was pretty good. We will have to start making more exciting and flavorful food...Sara and i are about to go for a walk...things are very nice and calm here, very relaxing! hopefully I will be able to get a job at the library, I guess I have to go and talk to the guy, since according to Zach, the application means nothing. That is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get in on Thursday after dinner....parents are coming too. why am I coming back so late?? I should be there now!