9/1/05

New Music

The new music plunge has officially begun. I just picked up music for two Ossia Pieces (Furrer and Martino) and the score for David Plylar's Quartet (which looks very very fun!!). Should be interesting playing all of this music!! Yesterday me and kimberly went to U of R to find our classes and buy books, I only had to buy one, but Kimberly had like 7...her class is very intense! We also watched Sling Blade...which is truly terrible...even though everybody else seems to like it. ugh, wanted to poke my eyes out while watching it. oh well. Have to go upstairs to meet with this gig lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am playing Martino also -- it looks really tricky. We get to tap a lot on our instruments.

I see you stole the "verify entry by typing these characters" thing from my site. Too bad it doesn't really work on my site -- I got about 10 fake posts in the last two days.