11/12/07

Teach-Masterclass

I survived teaching early this morning...it turns out that 5am is waaaaaay too early to get up, but I think its better that I was there at 7 (even though I was literally the only person in the school)...now I know that I probably don't need to get up until 5:45...which somehow makes a world a difference. Its kind of refreshing to get up that early...it made me feel like a "real person" driving to work with all those other "real people." And it didn't hurt to get a peppermint mocha from Starbuck's to sip on the way down to La Porte. Yum...

Masterclass with Trio con Brio Cophenhagen also went really well...we brushed up in two short rehearsals and did the first movement of the Schumann D Minor Trio. They actually had some good things to say, although the cellist didn't really say anything to me! Oh well...I guess I could have asked something...but we did already perform it...so, yeah...

No comments: