11/14/07

Runway-Beaumont

Today is the first day of season 4 of Project Runway. I have arbitrarily picked Jack to win the first challenge (I had to make a choice since I'm playing Fantasy Runway with Allison, Plylar, and Kimberly). We'll see what actually happens. Its nice to know where I'll be spending my Wednesday evenings for a while (aka in front of the TV watching Bravo).

I'm doing Beaumont Symphony all week which means I'll be in Beaumont, TX from 7-10 and won't get back to Houston until 12 or so...so I'll be watching the midnight replay. Beaumont is...interesting. It would be a lot better if it wasn't so far away...we left at 5 yesterday and arrived in Beaumont just in time to walk right in and start rehearsing at 7...and then its a little under an hour and a half on the way back. Yikes. But, there is a check at the end...so its all worth it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm watching too, at a friend's house! SO exciting.....