11/27/07

Carter Sonata

So...my Carter Sonata performance last night was a bit 'interesting' in a first performance kind of way...we probably hadn't really rehearsed enough to be playing the 4th movement in front of people...but that didn't stop us and we kind of futzed our way through it...and had kind of a meltdown backstage afterwards...good times...

For those of you wondering...I am back in Houston now...have been for a few days...and its cold here...I keep accidentally wearing my checker scarf with my checker shoes...oops...I think I'm going to not play in studio today...mainly because I feel kind of tired and won't play well...that means I have to next week...or else...

I think I will get a haircut today.

1 comment:

Cellogal said...

Glad it went well - post concert melt downs are the best - def better than during : )

Enjoy your hair cut!