9/22/05

Nice Morning

This morning I woke up at 9 in the hopes of getting somethine done...and I think I actually did! I am almost done with my laundry and I finished up my linguistics homework, which wasn't so bad after all...I just needed another crack at the Swahili before I completly figure it out, and then the Swedish was just really annoying since the words were all jumbled up, but it wasn't hard. And I wrote up Kitty's interview...I am soon going to try my hand at copying Chinese...should be interesting. I made a rather nice breakfast this morning: corned beef hash with two eggs overeasy, bacon, and a bagel...it was very nice, although I created a lot of smoke and ended up setting off the smoke detector in my room...and I didn't even burn anything. For some reason things just smoke alot when I cook...I don't really get it. I really didn't burn anything. At all. No joke. Anton showed up this morning and we did linguisteics for a bit. But then he left to find Ko for his interview. Hope he found him. Last night we had dress rehearsal for Abby's piece. We are sharing the men's dressing room with the one male dancer in the show. When we came in he was totally undressed, but he didn't seem to mind, so whatever. Went to Friendly's afterwards then back to the apartment for work and sleep. I need to put more pictures in this blog...I think it looks better...so I hope you enjoy this strange picture of me and Carrie and a candid of Brian in his room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you kind of look like a shepherd...

Anonymous said...

Yes!! More cascading pictures!! I like the border you chose to put around them.

David, the "word verification" thing has gone TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL buddy. My word verification this time is yousxuy. Is that supposed to mean "you sexy" or "you suck" or "you sucky"? I prefer to think I am sexy, but the ambiguity is hard for my ego to deal with.