9/12/05

Masterclass-Tumor-Katz

Masterclass went pretty well, I think...seemed that most people liked it. James Dunham is a funny man...he has trouble saying what he wants to and spends a bunch of time playing something over and over until he figures out what he wants to say. Kind of interesting in a way. And of course it is always fun playing with CCE. We scheduled our first coaching with Phil and told him about all of our tons or rep that we are going to learn. Should be interesting! Also, found out that my grandmother didn't have appendicitis afterall and that the doctors ended up removing a large tumor in the colon area...ugh...apparently there is nothing to worry about (according to them) since it may not be cancer, and even if it was, Colon Cancer is fairly harmless...I was also instructed by my mom not to call, since my grandmother was in such a horrible mood. I am missing all of my classes tomorrow to have a lesson with Paul Katz...I hope that it goes well!

No comments: