9/4/05

Dead People

Rehnquist is dead...which is lucky for me because I needed to pick a story to follow for my Leadership Issues in Music Class. I guess it will be pretty obvious that I waited till the last minute to find a story (since he just died last night) but there are tons of articles on the web...all with completly different ways of presenting the story. It really is a pretty interesting assingment that Undercoufler gave us...to track a story (doesn't have to be music) and investigate how it is preszented differentlly in different publications. Now I have to research demographics for different cities...should be interesting. I am again sitting here at the library. I feel like I will be doing much more homework this year than I have before, since I have 9 hours a week that I have to sit at a library desk...so I will probably be doing a lot of work that I never did before. Its kind of nice. Yesterday was spent running some errands...Brian bought a router, we went to Wegmans and then to this very cheap liqour store...bought some fun drinks for Kimberly's Party...smaller than usual as far as Kim parties go, but still fun...of course. Looks like CCE might be playing the Perle quartet for his 90 b-day concert...would be a great opportunity for us, to play for the composer (who seems to be somewhate famous) in Kilbourn hall. The problem is that we are already doin soooooo much stuff...the stack of music to learn is getting out of control. Agh!!! I am sitting here for another hour, then it is off to CCE rehearsal, then I must practice, since I have a lesson tomorrow with Dave and I haven't been doing very good/much praticing lately...oops...anyone want to see the Constant Gardener tonight at 9:30?? Call me...

No comments: