- Couldn't wake up.
- Had a breakfast that was way too fancy in the dining room (we usually go up on the deck for the buffet.)
- Took a nap (by accident, but kind of on purpose) at the very top and rear of the boat. It is my secret place that nobody knows about: you can watch the ripples in the water behind the boat and sit peacefully in the sun (and run into the spa if you need a bottle of water!)
- Went to the gym and walked around with my dad on the promenade deck (3.7 laps=1 mile).
- Mediterranean buffet for lunch.
- Wine tasting: old school Europe vs. New School California...I like Cali better.
- Semi-formal dinner hosted by celebrity chef Sam Choy. I only had one of his dishes (shrimp cake with mushroom risotto). My main entree was short ribs...they were good, but my dads are better. Just ask Heather.
- Gay boys took the stage again tonight. The theme was "symphony of nations" and they changed costumes about 4 times per song. They are good performers, but the shows are LAME. Old people love them. They took their shirts off a few times.
- The day we go to Rome is a holiday and everything is closed. The ship is offering a private tour of the Vatican that will cost over $1200, which my parents will not pay for...poo...
- It sounds like CCE could be hired kind of easily for a cruise. Are we interested? Would still have to send a tape and everything. OOC.
- Tomorrow is Sicily.
5 months ago