5/4/06

Its Just Out of Control

Got a call from Dave saying that its very likely that Eastman will release me from the contract I signed because they have a lot of people who want to come to Eastman. He said its also likely that Rice will make me an offer if Eastman releases me from the contract. So basically I have to choose if I want to go to Rice or Eastman...by tomorrow. I like how everytime I get settled into something, it all changes and I suddenly have stuff to deal with. I would be nice to just decide. I guess right this second I'm leaning towards Rice since I like the teacher and they have more money and it would be a change from what I've been doing for the past four years. But at the same time I would be missing out on some things here at Eastman...like being able to play tons of new music all the time. OOC.

No comments: