9/30/05

Nuun!!

Today was a bit of a strange...I guess in the way that I planned it (or didn't plan it). Woke up much later than I had planned and kind of just putzed around for a while. Rather than cramming in practicing at the last minute, I just skipped my class and had a nice practice...which I haven't done in a while. Went to my lesson a 3:30 and had a crazy day starting at 3:30...which doesn't really qualify as a crazy day, since it started so late. Worked from 5-8...ran home for dinner...missed the PCO concert, and had Ossia rehearsal fro Nuun...which is totally crazy, but totally really fun. I have realized lately that modern music at Eastman tends to be really crazy pieces...especially in Ossia. I think this rotation in Musica Nova is by far the most conservative new music I have played here, and I know people who would consider it completly "unacceptable." Screw them. Went to the toad afterwards with Kimberly and Paul. Feel like I have something else to say...but I will just go to sleep instead.

No comments: