- Rehearsals begin for the Ligeti Cello Concerto (with Chrissy Kim as soloist!)...I'm playing the orchestra part. The first time I played it was my first Musica Nova concert at Eastman (with the very scary Secret Theatre on the program!)
- Rehearsing with Patti almost everyday (always a joy!) on the Carter Sonata.
- Practicing like hell for my recital.
- Lots of teaching as stuff (as always).
- Lindsay Kesselman's vocal recital (I'm playing How I Hate This Room by her dad!)
- Return to orchestra rehearsals with Larry...we've had a pretty easy schedule lately.
- Norman Fischer Studio Recital on Friday night...I'm not playing for once, although I wanted to. Oh well.
- My parents come into town on Friday and stay for the weekend!
- Morgen comes into town on Saturday, auditions on Monday and leaves on Tuesday!
- (my masters recital saturday at 3pm in duncan recital hall)
- Elliott Carter.
2 months ago