1/10/08

Preview Passed, No Rochester

In case you were wondering, I did in fact pass my preview. Things seemed a little shaky to me, but I pulled through in the end somehow. And they actually liked the enchanted preludes. Imagine that.

I was going to be in Rochester next weekend to record Jario's piece...but it turns out that he is having visa troubles in Colombia and may not be back in the states for up to two months!!! He called the competition people and they don't really need the recording until May so it looks like we will be postponing it for a while. I was looking forward to going to Rochester and seeing everyone and having a lesson with Kathy Kemp (for the upcoming Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra audition) oh well...

Things are a little depressing around Rice....mainly because of this. Its a really small school so everybody knew her, even if you weren't great friends. She lived in my apartment building too. Sigh...

No comments: