6/7/08

Yum?

I don't why I posted this pic at this time...but it seemed strangely appropriate. In case you are wondering, those are pancakes from the one and only Griddle Cafe in Hollywood...they are very very very large...perhaps tomorrow I will post how much of them I actually finished. Its always hard to say goodbye to people...I had to again yesterday! (Bye Peng!) I'm not really sure if its easier to be the one that stays behind, or the one that leaves. These days it seems I'm the one staying behind...not exactly sure how I feel about that.

Steph and I made it from Houston, TX to Blytheville, AR. I never really thought that I would be coming to Blytheville so regularly...but this is now the 3rd time I've been in this city...city being used very loosely...it seems to be the perfect stop on the trip between Chicago and Houston, no matter which way you are going...and no tomorrow won't be such a big drive...only 7 or 8 hours! Too bad Illinois is really boring until you get to Chicago.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah, Arkansas. Every time you write Blytheville I read "Batesville" first, and get all hyped up (that was where we lived till I was 8). But alas - I have no idea where Blytheville is.......

Can't wait to see you and Steph!