10/14/07

Conference Over

So after three very intense days and weeks of planning, the Shepherd Careers Forum is at last over. It was pretty cool to see all of the people arrive and be really excited about everything and have fun and do work and play/watch concerts and have discussions etc... But three full days (two 7:30am starts) with minimal breaks has its wear on you. Rachael and my big project was getting all of the food picked out and catered, and according to everyone attending, the food was one of the highlights. So I guess we did good! We decided to switch to Starbuck's coffee at the last minute too...which was a huge hit...sidenote for people hosting a conference: get Starbucks coffee because everyone will go crazy over it (and they get to carry around little starbucks cups all day and feel special). Over all I think it was a pretty great success and people seems really happy and excited about it! Things would have been much more enjoyable if I didn't have a pounding headache for three days...which may or may not be sinus related...I'll try and go to the health services tomorrow. Hope I can get rid of it soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Believe it or not, I actually enjoy the new Britney Spears song. Maybe we can do Suzuki next summer and blast it along with the old standards of TMC 2006.