5/1/09

Hello Friday

Since I have been extremely lazy in updating lately I will provide another list of the things that have been going on in my life. Its not very exciting:
  1. This week has been quite busy at the symphony with rehearsal almost every night for our concerts this weekend. The program: Appalachian Spring, Don Juan, and Symphonie Fantastique. I'm glad I've played them all before!!
  2. The usual volunteering at the AIDS Foundation...it has been quite busy here...we just sent out two very large mailings about the AIDS Walk!
  3. Played concerts in Russelville and Jonesboro last weekend with the ASO...this was not exactly fun since they are kind of far away...but I do like playing Schumann 2!
  4. Beath and Fim are coming to Little Rock this summer!!! We will be playing a super fun concert at St Andrew's Cathedral...and then we will head off to Oregon. I can't wait!!!!
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY 'COUNTS' KEENER!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks, Gerstein! I wish I could join the fun in Little Rock & Orgeon this summer!!

sara ballance said...

When will you be in Oregon? I may be there for a little while this summer and it would be fun to coordinate with your trip!