3/25/09

Day Three/Not So Much

Well...I have to admit that day three did not actually happen...I lounged in the morning listening to NPR and having coffee and joined Tatiana for lunch and then headed over to the AIDS Foundation for some volunteering...and I assumed I would hit the gym after that...but I ended up sealing up some envelopes to mail until almost 6 and then went to help my friend Michael pick out some tile (for his new condo) at Home Depot (and help him carry it)...and we had dinner...and now its 10:30 and I am in no mood for exercise and its raining and I may or may not already be in bed.

So, I'm not sure how to treat this...should I start over with day one tomorrow? Or should I count this as a day of rest and continue with day three tomorrow? (see this post if you are confused) I did get a fair amount of exercise lugging those tiles around and was on my feet all afternoon at the foundation...hmmm...I guess thats not really the same as running on the elliptical for 45 minutes, huh?

At least I'm sore from yesterday's workout...I guess that means I actually did something.

Included is a picture of me and Marie-Michel on the stage of the shed at Tanglewood. It has absolutely nothing to do with this post. Thank you.

2 comments:

Eleanor Blake said...

Everyone needs a day of rest. Even Jesus said that...

Love the pic..wish we all could be there this summer. Oh, so sad!!!

CelloGirl said...

I just started reading your blog and it's interesting to read someone's exercise progress in reverse...Day 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I just started Day 1 myself and hadn't thought about doing 20 days until reading your blog. Hmm...I wasn't expecting to work out that much but will give it a try to see if I can get over that hump.